
1. A tree is just a large plant!
2. A plant is just a small tree!
3. Broccoli is just a small tree, or kind of a bush!
4. A bonsai tree is like a regular-size plant!
5. Broccoli is like a bonsai vegetable!
6. In nature, broccoli grows like in "clusters," I'll bet! (Like a bush. I mean that's practically how they're sold at the grocery, right? In kind of a "cluster-bush"?)
7. Bonsais were bred cruelly for their miniature-ness, like toy dogs! (This is cruel, because you know how overly-bred dogs get whack and spaz and have medical problems? Bonsai trees are known to be highly nervous too.)
8. Broccoli, if not murdered early to be sold as food, would grow to the size of the largest redwood!
9. Can you imagine a world full of huge broccoli?! (No, right? That's why I say: "KILL AND EAT THEM ALL!" I often say this right in the supermarket produce aisle, right in their broccoli-faces! They wither and die. Honest.)
10. All in all, it's good that trees are so huge. Otherwise, we'd be tempted to eat them -- and they're made of inedible wood! BLECH!