11/12/08

The Non-Industriousness of Children! (a lament)


Ah, children! They see the world with such honesty and truth! Unsullied by having to work in factories and drudge-like offices!

They are so pure!

Even though they contribute to the GDP not at ALL!

In fact, they're droolingly, miserably unable/unwilling to enhance the economy AT ALL!

They're a SUCK on our VAST MONEY PILE!

They're what's dragging us down!

I say we PUT THESE CHILDREN TO WORK!

Make them work in factories! In turnip fields! At ... I don't know ... cleaning up movie theaters between screenings! That can't be that hard!

Quit crying, you babies!

I'm sick of the "ultra-youths" LEECHING OFF SOCIETY!

So I say let's protest! Let's march!

Let's "educate"!!!

Say it with me now ...

"2, 4, 6, 8! Children need to 'PRECIATE!
1, 2, 3, fo'! Quit leeching off our HARD-EARNED DOUGH!
12, 15, 20, heck! Go to work and EARN A CHECK!"


Join with me! Help me "educate"!

Enough sucking the good parts of our money-mass with your childish needs, babies-and-children! Get out there and PULL YOUR WEIGHT!

(Forgive me. Guess I'm just in an exclamatory mood this afternoon. What? You say something funny, Einstein! Huh? Yeah. That's what I THOUGHT. Not so EASY now, IS IT, "Groucho Marx"?)